What We Believe
What we Believe
Biblical authority (Matt 24:35; 1Pet 1:23; 2Tim 3:16-17)
Autonomy of the local church (Matt 18:15-17; 1Cor 6:1-3)
Priesthood of all believers (1Pet 2:5-9; 1Tim 5)
Two ordinances (believer's baptism and the Lord's Supper) (Acts 2:41-47; 1Cor 11:23-32)
Individual soul liberty (Rom 14:5-12)
Saved and Baptized church membership Acts 2:41-47; 1Cor 12:12; 2Cor 6:14; Eph 4:3
Two offices of the church (anointed-pastor and appointed-deacon) (1Tim 3:1-13; Titus 1-2)
Separation of Church and State (Matt 22:15-22)
To Live out our Lives as the Lord Commands by sharing his love individually and cooperatively in a lost and loveless world.
- To be a reaching church that actively and creatively share the GOSPEL of forgiveness and the life transforming promises to all who comes into relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
- To be a mending church where people are loved, accepted, and nurtured to spiritual health and maturity.
- To be a training church where every participant is equipped to be a faithful, productive follower of Jesus.
- To be a sending church that gives monetary and physical resources to take the gospel to our neighborhoods, our cities, our nation, and to our world.
- To Minister Through the Cooperative Efforts of The Total Membership, By Incorporating The Five Fold Ministry Concept.
- 1. Mission Mt. 28:18-20 & Acts 1:8
- 2. Magnification Ps. 34:3 & 122:1
- 3. Membership Eph. 2:19
- 4. Maturity Eph. 4:12b-13
- 5. Ministry Eph. 4:12a